Essentially, announcements are meant to educate individuals about new updates or news that relates to your "customers" or "users" of your application.
How to configure a new “Announcement”?
- First navigate to
Admin Panel->Announcements page.
- Admin Panel->Announcements page
- A modal pop-up appear with the “Add Announcement” and give the “Title” according to your information or announcement.
- Fill the “Notice Text” field with description that relates to announcement “Title.”
- Now choose the "Start Date" and "End Date" for when the announcement should be visible to users on the application and when it should be invisible to users.
- To make the announcement “Publish” on the main site of the application. Please make sure that first you enable the "Status" toggle switch button and then click on the "Save Changes" button.
- If you want to “Unpublish” the announcement disable the "Status" toggle switch button and then click on the "Save Changes" button.
- You can create, edit, or delete the announcement in the same way as mentioned in the above process.
- If you "Delete" the announcement, the records will be erased permanently.