- Visit the "Admin Dashboard" URL, e.g., https://yoursite.com/admin/ , and login to the admin dashboard using the credentials that you have given while installing the application.
- Once you successfully logged in to the “Admin Dashboard” you’ll be seeing 8 different types of “Ticket Navigation Block’s” that will navigate you to particular tickets.
- A “Tickets Summary” table that displays all the 8 different types of tickets in the table and also you will find a “Delete” button using that delete button you can delete those tickets multiply.
- A manual refresh button is attached to delete button to refresh “Tickets Summary” table manually. And a search bar to search tickets by typing manually and select 2 dropdown with numbers to see the total tickets count.
- In the table there is an auto refresh “Toggle Switch” button if you enable that button it will auto refresh the table for every 30 seconds.
- The best part about in this dashboard is that you can monitor you “Time and Date” according to your Time Zone and Country.
- On the top left corner in the “Header Section” you’ll be getting “Create Ticket” and “Visit Site” buttons by clicking on the “Create Ticket” button you can create a “Guest Ticket” for your “Customer” and those created tickets would be in your “My Tickets” in the navigation bar.
- And by clicking on “Visit Site” you’ll be navigated to “Home Page” that is main site (URL) e.g.,https://yoursite.com/ .
- On the top right corner in the “Header Section” you’ll be getting a “Full Screen” button, “Notification Bell Icon” and “Profile Avatar”.